New Construction Townhomes for Sale in Harrisburg, PA
The Cornerstone in Uptown Harrisburg
You can be the first to own one of these four beautiful homes!
The Cornerstone in Uptown Harrisburg is a new construction, affordable housing project sponsored by the Harrisburg Area YMCA Camp Curtin Branch.
If you’re interested in seeing if you qualify to apply for the final townhome, please don’t hesitate to contact us online today.
How Can You Find Out More? Request Info!
Or, Call 717-761-4300!
If you’re interested in learning about how you can apply for the waiting list, contact The Erica Rawls Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include YMCA Cornerstone in the subject line.
You can also complete our short form to request more information and we’ll be in touch with more information about the project.
Future homeowners of these properties will have access to many great benefits including:
- No water run-off fees
- Instant equity potential when you buy at $150K (based on the home’s appraised value)
- 10-year tax abatement
- Down payment assistance: If you have trouble with financing, PHFA might be the solution for you! Contact us to learn more about your options.
About The Four New Construction Townhomes
The goal of Cornerstone community improvement project is to change the appearance of empty lots and blighted properties on the streets surrounding the YMCA Camp Curtin Branch in Harrisburg (on Woodbine Street).
Situated between Uptown and Olde Uptown Harrisburg in the 17110 zip code, these new construction townhomes will be first of their kind in this up-and-coming neighborhood.
- The four newly built townhomes will all feature:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Open Living Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen w/ Appliances (stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave)
- Den/possible 4th Bedroom
- Outdoor Patio
- 1 Off-Street Parking Space
The following restrictions apply for potential townhome owners**
- **Application required.
- **Owner occupants only.
- **Income requirements (per U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) guidelines).
- **Must attend a homebuyer workshop class sponsored by The Erica Rawls Team.
If you’re looking for new construction homes in the Central Pennsylvania area, and you’d like assistance with finding the best builder for you, don’t hesitate to contact The Erica Rawls Team.
Our licensed professional real estate agents will help you navigate the home building process so you are satisfied with your final dream home.